-One to three years experience in a customer service or sales position.
***Recent graduates from an Industrial Distribution program are welcome to apply.***
The Technical Customer Service Representative will primarily answer incoming phone calls, set up orders, check stock, pricing, etc. The individual contributor will take ownership of the entire process, from order entry to shipping, and will proactively keep the customer abreast as to the status of their order. The Customer Service Representative will be responsive to the client needs, being persistent in their activities to ensure that the customer is satisfied. The individual will be responsible for following up with other departments to ensure a smooth transaction.
This position allows a career path from Inside Sales to Outside Sales or Project Management, Applications Engineering, and other sales or operations based opportunities. It is ideal for those graduating or graduated from an Industrial Distribution degree.
Duties and Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
• Answer phones, take new orders, expedite existing orders, research closed orders, quote standard prices and deliveries;
• Manage customer orders;
• Expedite shipments, track product development and address backorders and open orders;
• Communicate with all team members as to the status and outcome of each customer's order;
• Complete special related projects; and
• Other general office support as needed
Toshiba - 17 months ago
Toshiba America, Inc. (TAI) is the spitting image of its old man. The holding company, a subsidiary of high-tech titan Toshiba, handles...