TransCore, a leader in Intelligent Transportation Systems, one of the largest global manufacturers of transportation-based RFID technology, and subsidiary of Roper Industries, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) is seeking full-time customer service representatives to join our Customer Service Center team in Dover, DE.
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for quality service and providing accurate information to customers. The CSR is responsible to accurately open accounts, explain policies and procedures, and process payment information.
Anticipated job start date is February 2014.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Responds to incoming phone inquiries regarding E-ZPass accounts, violations, and DMV
- Assists customers with the account opening process.
- Accurately explains the terms/conditions and policies/procedures relating to the account.
- Processes account payments, perform cash out process at end of shift
- Performs account maintenance, including account changes, adjustments, and statement requests.
- Communicates business rules, policies and procedures governing violation processing
- Reviews violation appeals process with appellants
- Receives incoming phone calls and chat requests regarding DMV services
- Communicates business rules, policies and procedures governing DMV services
- Variable shifts will be required to support business operating hours. Extra and irregular hours may be required due to temporary and/or unforeseen work demands.
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Bi-lingual in both English and Spanish preferred
- At least 1 year prior customer service and call center experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
TransCore - 15 months ago
Transportation systems affect our lives everyday—the logistics systems that expedite bringing goods to market, traffic...