TransCore, a subsidiary of Roper Industries, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) is seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative to join the San Diego office.
Under the direction of the Customer Service Supervisor, the Customer Service Representative will be responsible for quality service and providing accurate information to customers. The CSR is responsible to accurately open accounts, explain policies and procedures, and process payment information. This responsibility includes ensuring service requirements are protected and accounted for in accordance with set standards. The CSR will perform these tasks for customers in person or over the phone.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Assists customers with the account opening process.
- Accurately explains the terms/conditions and policies/procedures relating to the account.
- Processes account payments, perform cash out process at end of shift
- Consistently meets or exceeds performance goals to ensure the highest quality of service is provided to the customer.
- Performs account maintenance, including account changes, adjustments, and statement requests.
- Contacts customers for additional account information.
- Assists in problem correspondence as required.
- Prepares reports including CSR Daily Activity report and cash out report.
- Handle ACD inbound calls and complete outbound calls as assigned. Experience with multi-line phone systems or call-center environment required.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Requires a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a similar position.
- Ability to speak effectively to customers or employees of the organization.
Transportation systems affect our lives everyday—the logistics systems that expedite bringing goods to market, traffic...