The primary responsibility of this position is to be a liaison between internal client customers and UGL staff & Management. Support to customers with questions, issues, or requesting facility services. Provides a variety of administrative duties as a result of these inquiries for the facility. Will act as key point of contact with customers, promoting positive customer relationships. Will respond and follow up to customer inquiries by researching status of work requests and projects. Interact with other departments to ensure services are met. Collect statistics and data and utilize this data to make informed decisions and feedback to UGL site Management.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Tracks, trends and responds to customer complaints / concerns. Escalate as required.
· Present and provides training to customers on UGL systems & processes.
· Utilizes CMMS to track and monitor requests and analyze response trends. Works to improve KPIs, response times and “near miss” requests.
· Contacts customers to ascertain data omitted on work orders and follow up to determine customer satisfaction.
· Maintains ongoing contact with appropriate operations managers to ensure follow through on requests (work order updates, completion, etc.
· Has general knowledge of facilities, technician capabilities, and knowledge of equipment used.
· Provides monthly reporting, including unresolved issues, main events and quality programs
· Tracks and assists in resolution of customer issues and follow-up.
· Performs random completed WO surveys to provide management with customer satisfaction report.
· Establishes quality control programs to improve service level to customer & improved efficiency and flow of maintenance operations and services.
· Follows the utmost professionalism, positive corporate image, and enthusiasm when dealing with customer.
· Must be able to work in a team environment, communicate with other agents, develop computer skills, and promote a positive work ethic.
· Other duties assigned by supervisor / Manager
· Be flexible and creative with work assignments that do not necessarily relate to core duties and tasks.
REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education and/or Experience):
· High School diploma or equivalency.
· Statistics, Management and/or Facilities Degree and/or certifications preferred.
· Degree and/or Experience in Property Management preferred.
· Experience in a maintenance environment and has an understanding of how it functions.
· Ability to speak, read, and write English fluently.
· Customer service experience in a contract service industry
· Strong computer and verbal communication skills, including experience with a CMMS.
· Pleasant and personable and patient disposition
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to remain calm and courteous when handling difficult calls and requests.
· Ability to apply sound judgment and decision-making skills in dealing with a variety of issues.
· Able to accurately enter data into a database.
· This individual should be self-motivated, stress and pressure resistant, as well as a quick learner.
· Must be willing to continue training in their skill set to maintain knowledge in the latest equipment and technologies in their assigned duties.
· Have the ability and willingness to work rotational shift, if necessary, including days, evenings, and nights as well as overtime, weekends and holidays as required. And the willingness to perform all assigned tasks within their ability.
We offer an excellent benefits package and paid holidays/vacation. Background check and drug screen required.
We are an EOE M/F/D/V.
Please visit our website at www.unicco.com or www.uniccoplantservices.com
DTZ and UGL Services are now united under a single global brand — DTZ, a UGL company — transforming the world of property services.
UGL Unicco - 17 months ago
UGL Services (formerly UNICCO) isn't afraid to get its hands dirty. The company provides an array of janitorial and other facilities...