Uline – |
Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Click here to learn more.
Customer Service Representative
Uline seeks Customer Service Representatives at its Seattle Branch in Auburn, WA.
HOURS: Monday - Friday: 9:45 AM to 6:15 PM.
- Communicate with customers and carriers via phone, email and chat.
- Process orders in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to clients regarding product, pricing and inventory availability inquiries.
- Help clients navigate our website and place orders online.
- Work with internal departments to meet your client’s needs.
- Work with clients to resolve product returns, shipping inquiries and order status questions.
- Submit quotes for quantity and custom items.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- 1 to 2 years customer service experience preferred.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
- Click here to learn more.
Uline Shipping Supplies - 15 months ago
ULINE was founded in 1980 by Dick and Liz Uihlein in the basement of their home. Today, the company has grown to over 2,300 employees with...