UniFirst Corporation, a leader in the business and
casual uniform industry, has an opening in its
Owensboro, Kentucky Distribution Center. Join our team
of independent, motivated Customer Service
Our Customer Service Department consists of a Call
Center with a team of representatives that service other
UniFirst Locations and outside customers. The potential
work hours for this position would be Monday-Thursday
9:00AM to 5:30PM and Friday 9:30AM to 6:00PM.
Qualified applicants must be able to perform the
· Handle inbound/outbound telephone calls for
internal/external customers in a professional and
service oriented manner
· Excellent Data entry skills; Enter orders generated by
our Work Wear Direct catalog
· Handle and process customer returns into inventory
· Troubleshoot and respond to customer in a timely
· Be dependable and very flexible in an ever-changing
· Prioritize and organize, be detail oriented, work as
part of a team, and have a
We offer an excellent benefits package:
· Company shared cost for Health, Dental, Vision and
· Company funded Life Insurance.
· Profit Sharing/ 401(K) Plan.
· Paid Vacation
· Paid accrued Sick Days.
· 8 Paid Holidays.
· Tuition Assistance Program
· Direct Deposit
Requirements are as follows:
· Associate and/or Bachelor Degree or one or more years
related experience and/or training in the field; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Must possess the ability to effectively communicate
verbally and in writing
· Should be proficient in computer programs, including,
Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access. Experience in AS400
System would be beneficial.
UniFirst, a leading supplier of uniforms, workwear and related products to businesses big and small since 1936, provides a wide range of...