No matter what line of work you’re in, if you want to
team with a company that realizes continued success not
only depends on superior customer service and products,
but also the growth and ambition of its entire
workforce, UniFirst Corporation is the company for you.
Today we are one of the largest companies in the garment
services industry employing over 10,000 people and
servicing well over 200,000 customer locations in 45
states, Canada and Europe.
Are you a “people person" who loves delivering
outstanding customer service?
We are currently seeking an entry level CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Handle telephone inquires and taking orders over the
- Data entry
- Provide inside support to sales representatives
- Help resolve any customer issues regarding their
- Process credits and exchanges
- Collection of Accounts Receivables
- Receive "walk-in" customers, i.e. show samples,
measure, take orders
- Assist in various telemarketing projects
The chosen individual will posses strong interpersonal
skills and have a professional and pleasant telephone
manner. The successful candidate is a strong team player
and capable of working independently. He/she enjoys
dealing with people and resolving problems. Experience
on an AS400 system with some PC exposure is a definite
And many more!
- Major medical, vision, dental and prescription drug
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacations, holidays and sick time
- Paid bereavement, jury duty and military leave
- Discounted employee purchase program
* High School Diploma or equivalent experience
* Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
* Data Entry
UniFirst is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
and a Drug-Free Workplace
UniFirst, a leading supplier of uniforms, workwear and related products to businesses big and small since 1936, provides a wide range of...