We have a great opportunity available at Infovisa in Charlotte, North Carolina ! If you enjoy working with people and have a desire to grow your career in the investment field, then this is the position for you! If you are interested in being considered, please complete your online application today!
Position Summary: The primary role of this position is to provide first level support to Infovisa’s clients. This support includes but is not limited to troubleshooting a variety of system or process related operational issues, training operational and administrative staff on utilization and functionality of the software and facilitation of effective problem solving skills.
Essential Functions :
1. Provide professional telephone and email support to users of Infovisa’s products and services.
2. Develop working knowledge of products and services created and supported by Infovisa.
3. Train customers via a variety of methods including onsite visits.
4. Explain system functionality and business processes to end users.
5. Troubleshoot and research issues reported by customers in a timely manner using a variety of methods.
6. Assist in the distribution and upgrade of annual software releases.
7. Aid in the preparation and authoring of user documentation and reference materials.
8. Performs other job related duties or special projects as assigned.
Customer service focused
Accurate and detailed
Independent with a team orientation
Self directed and takes initiative
Four year bachelor’s degree preferred.
Proficient knowledge of trust operations, wealth management or other investment related experience preferred.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Products and in working with other bank software.
Some travel required.
Indoor work – not exposed to outdoor elements or hazards.
Some sedentary work and occasional lifting and/or carrying up to ten pounds.
NOTE: This position will require you to live and/or move to the Charlotte, North Carolina area.
Union Bank & Trust has 31 locations and over 80 ATMs in Nebraska and Kansas. We offer checking, savings, online banking, mobile banking...