It's the new age of independence. And it's changing the way we live. BE PART OF IT.
is dedicated to helping people live and age with independence. By providing a single place to find and manage resources which support independent living,
makes it easier to access care and to age safely at home.
This is your opportunity to join an innovative company with a culture that promotes compassion, trust and accountability.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
In this position, you will play a key role by providing support to the functional areas of Customer Service and other departments in the administration of insurance programs. You will also interact with customers over the phone as well as internal staff.
- Provide customer service support in the administration of the Long Term Care insurance programs including:
- Manage inbound calls and provide telephone coverage of customer services lines,
- Data entry of all calls and correspondence on the Long Term Care insurance system,
- Document follow-up calls, voicemails and other pending service requests.
- Update proprietary databases and record information in the proper locations.
- Interact with insurance representatives, financial representatives (agents), and policy holders.
offers a competitive and complete benefits package.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Associate's degree in Business Administration or Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1+ years call center and insurance industry related experience
- 1+ years customer service experience working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Database experience is preferred but not required
- Detailed-oriented with excellent organization skills and the ability to meet established deadlines
- Ability to analyze processes and implement innovative ideas to improve efficiencies
- Ability to work with and handle multiple products and services intermittently while meeting established service requirements and standards
Univita Health - 23 months ago