Maintaining total customer focus while employing Vapotherm’s Guiding Principles, a Customer Service Representative is responsible for coordinating all customer transactions as well as following up with departments to finalize these transactions. This requires direct communication with external customers and internal departments to provide timely and accurate fulfillment of customer requirements while operating within company Quality Systems and in compliance with Regulatory guidelines.
• Receive orders, returns and requests by phone, fax and email for service and respond to the customer.
• Responsibility for device demo unit shipments, loaner receipts and tracking of devices and documentation
• Enter all related data on business system and initiate set-up of new customers as necessary.
• Maintain communication with customers throughout the entire process from initial contact through billing and return of unit.
• Maintain all records on business system throughout the entire process, monitoring for delays in process, coordinating with the Service Department to effect on time shipments, and updating customers on status of devices.
• Maintain Access databases for Vapotherm devices, including service reports furnished by 3rd party service providers and provide monthly trending reports for the Service Department.
• Responsible for communication activities to distributors, customers, service centers and biomeds as needed.
• Initiate follow-up calls to several customers per week to whom we have shipped repaired units and document their feedback for monitoring customer satisfaction.
• Provide support as required by the Technical Service Department and cross functional support for Customer Service Department as needed.
• Perform all work as directed in compliance with Vapotherm Quality Systems and Regulatory guidelines.
• Provides live telephone support for Reception when away from the front desk.
• Excellent verbal and written skills required and the ability to work well cross functionally with all levels of customers and internal departments.
• Detail oriented, flexible, pro-active, highly motivated, team player, driven to achieve exemplary customer satisfaction.
• Desire to learn and develop a thorough understanding of the business structure as a basis to enable sound judgment in prioritizing work product and in communications with customers.
• Associates degree or equivalent with three years of demonstrated effective customer service experience in a commercial business environment, manufacturing preferred.
• Experience in EPICOR and MS Office applications is required.
Vapotherm - 22 months ago