Analyze customers' inquiries and requests, provides information requested or ascertains who can best provide the information, and routes the request to the proper person.
Searches customer records using an e-commerce software platform.
Coordinates with merchants regarding voucher redemption, voucher expirations, returns, refunds, shipment tracking information, and other related requests.
Serves as the liaison with vendors and vendor websites for order completion, as necessary.
Contacts customers to collect data needed to resolve open issues.
Ability to clarify and research the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
Has knowledge of product line, prices, delivery time, drop ship items, various marketing promotional services, and similar data, as required.
Escalates customer service issues, as necessary.
Maintains customer records by updating account information in various online databases.
Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
1. Assists in Reporting re: customer service as needed.
2. Performs other allied duties as assigned by supervisor.
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND:
1. One (1) year or more customer service experience
2. Happy and friendly voice and demeanor
3. Outstanding problem solving skills
4. Ability to compose professional emails
5. Attention to detail and grammar
6. Excellent follow-up skills
7. Quick learner
8. Ability to multi-task
9. Ability to operate basic office equipment sufficiently
Associate’s degree and a minimum of one year customer service experience.
Vertive, LLC - 16 months ago