Join Waste Connections, Inc., and Connect with Your Future!
Waste Connections Inc, is looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative for our Duncan, OK location.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) fields calls from Customers and works to resolve problems they raise concerning service or billing. A successful CSR must understand the Waste Connections business, so they can resolve various types of customer issues. Customer Service Representatives must show empathy or sensitivity to the customer regarding the issue at hand.
Qualified applicants will also be able to:
- Work in conjunction with other departments to resolve customer disputes.
- Demonstrate the ability to become proficient in the use of proprietary operational systems.
- Effectively communicate issues, needs and opportunities with customer service employees and other managers.
- Interview customers and records interview information into computer.
- Talk with customers by phone or in person and receives orders for installation, turn on, discontinuance, or change in service.
- Fill out contract forms, determines charges for service requested, collects deposits, prepares change of address records, and issues discontinuance orders.
- Solicit sale of new or additional services.
- Adjust complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints
- Demonstrate the knowledge and effective use of software applications. These systems should include as a minimum, MS Word and Excel.
- Deliver services to customers in a manner that promotes goodwill. Interact with customers and Waste Connections employees to determine service requirements, resolve problems or complaints, and seeks cost-effective, safe environmentally sound solutions to service issues.
- Promote Waste Connections standard operating procedures, which assures efficient environmentally correct and safe workplace practices.
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
- Candidates must have a minimum of 1 year of Call Center Customer Service experience.
- Solid Waste Industry Experience is also preferred.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V.)
How The Waste Was Won (with apologies to John Ford) would tell how Waste Connections has come to provide solid waste collection, transfer,...