Join Waste Connections, Inc., and Connect with Your Future!
Check out this video direct from our employee's : http://www.wasteconnections.com/misc/employment.aspx
~Waste Connections, Inc hires safety driven people!~
Waste Connections of Nebraska has an immediate position available for an Customer Service Representative at our North Platte, NE hauling location.
- Taking incoming calls from customers
- Verifying, coding and keying invoices
- Applying payments on accounts
- Updating the Purchase Order Log
- Verifying and reconciling p-card transactions
- Checking and approving all vouchers for payment
- Verifying vendor statements for accuracy
- Preparing analysis of accounts, as required
- Printing all accounts payable reports and maintaining all accounts payable files
- Maintaining and developing vendor relations
- Analyzing vendor accounts and negotiating extended terms with vendors when cash is restricted
- Other duties as assigned
- Collecting NSF checks through phone or mail correspondence.
- Correcting returned mail by researching customer's phone number/address and working with operations to determine correct address.
- Updating system with payment information and correspondence comments
- Providing customers with invoices and requested materials
- Data entry
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
- Associates Degree preferred
- High School Diploma required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel is a must)· Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 10-Key knowledge and skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work well with internal customers, upper management and vendors
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V.)
How The Waste Was Won (with apologies to John Ford) would tell how Waste Connections has come to provide solid waste collection, transfer,...