Watershed Development Corporation (d.b.a. Aaron’s) is now hiring Customer Service Representatives (CSR). The CSR will maintain administrative organization and process customer transactions with an emphasis on in-store and telephone sales, direct marketing and new customer growth.
Aaron’s is a leader in the lease-ownership industry and the fastest growing retailer of furniture, appliances, electronics and computers, with 2,000 locations nationwide.
Bi-lingual in Spanish is desirable. However, we always recognize and reward great performance and will train the right individuals.
We offer opportunity for advancement, outstanding compensation, a five day work week, Sundays off, paid vacation, health benefits and a team environment.
Responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- The acquisition and maintenance of customers
- Accept and process current customer payments
- Process order forms and references
- Input and update customer and account information into store computer
- Maintain customer folders and records
- Other tasks assigned by management
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required for daily customer contact
- Professional appearance
- Good communication and telephone skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- High energy level
- Ability to routinely lift 50 lbs.
- Earn while you learn training
- Advancement for qualified candidates
- Training through Aaron’s University
- Paid vacation
- Health benefits
- 5-day work week is the norm – closed Sundays
- Top performance earns top pay through achievable bonuses
- Fast paced environment
- Pass a drug test
- Submit to a background investigation
- Be able to routinely lift 50 pounds
Watershed Development Corporation - 20 months ago