The Solid Cactus Call Center Customer Service Representative Receive, investigate and respond to all customer inquiries regarding shipments, products and complaints. Input phone/fax orders and relative data into the computer by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Speak with customers by phone concerning orders, returns, shipments and products.
· Receive and enter phone and fax orders
· Up-sell products when the opportunity presents.
· Follow process/procedures set forth by each call center client.
· Call customers when necessary to advise shipments delay and/or information necessary to process orders.
· Initiate tracers with carriers.
· Make changes to or cancel orders/backorders.
· Initiate orders for replacements parts and/or for correcting errors (shortages, wrong item shipped, etc.)
· Initiate file maintenance for corrections to computer’s customer file.
· Fill out forms, determine changes for service requested.
· Solicit sale of new or additional services.
· Handle irate customers in a professional manner.
· Obtain customer feedback information.
· Complete any additional tasks or responsibilities that management assigns.
Special Requirements (if any): Must have knowledge of customer service principles and practices, ability to type, internet/e-mail efficiency .
Web.com - 2 years ago
Web.com Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: WWWW) Web.com is one the most dynamic, fastest growing companies serving small business on the internet since...