Are you looking for a great opportunity to learn more about business? Do you have a background as a pharmacy technician, veterinary technician, or are you a Call Center Professional? Wedgewood Pharmacy, one of the nation’s leading compounding pharmacies located in Swedesboro, New Jersey, might be the opportunity you are looking for! This is a full time position initially working from 11:30 am to 8 pm Monday through Friday in our Call Center. (In time earlier shifts may become available.) Training will be provided.
- Receive inbound phone calls from Wedgewood’s customers and prospects and service their needs with the utmost focus on the customer’s experience.
- Speak knowledgably and educate customers and prospects about Wedgewood’s products, preparations and services; cross sell and up sell related products when appropriate.
- Document orders and activity on customer’s accounts.
If hired, you will need to become registered with the state of New Jersey as a pharmacy technician.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Extremely customer-focused; positive, professional attitude.
- Strong math & verbal skills.
- Intelligent, self-motivated, quick learner.
- Pays strict attention to detail, understands importance of accuracy and responsiveness.
- Strong PC and internet skills and demonstrated ability to use computers to accurately and efficiently record information
The position includes a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, paid time off, and more! We are conveniently located in Swedesboro, NJ only 30 minutes from Philadelphia and Wilmington.
Monster - 22 months ago