Our Customer Service Representatives are responsible for answering incoming calls, communicating with customers, providing product and promotional information for over 60 journal titles, processing cash and credit card orders, and resolving problems in a timely and professional manner. They develop and maintain positive customer relations, using judgment to resolve customer order-related problems, and interfacing with our Malden, MA, U.K. and Singapore Global Journals colleagues as needed. Through a growing knowledge of Wiley’s Professional Development journals and market strategy, customer service representatives will promote our publications to customers; troubleshoot mobile newsletter app and microsite questions and technical problems along with encouraging additional sales where appropriate. They are expected to suggest and assist in the implementation of process improvements to enhance quality of service, increase efficiency, and/or reduce costs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfort with telephone work.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and display good judgment in resolving problems.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to multi-task and have fast, accurate data entry skills.
- Some college education strongly preferred.
- English language proficiency and ability to work quickly are important.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Base Salary
- Wiley provides Incentive Plans to reinforce and sustain a culture devoted to excellent performance; to emphasize performance against specific objectives at the corporate, business, product line and individual levels; and to reward significant contributions that further the success of our business objectives.
- For Health and Welfare Benefits information please click on the following link: http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/Section/id-301743.html
Wiley - 22 months ago
Wiley's Global Research business is a provider of content-enabled solutions to improve outcomes in research, education and professional...