This position is based in our customer service center located in our field support |
office in Hudson, MA. Wind River Environmental is a strong, growing company -the leader in non-hazardous waste removal. Depending on your experience and qualifications the pay range is $14 to $16 per hour.
The Customer Service Center is a small team of hard working people who really love what they do- taking care of our customers. Our business is a challenging one - we have MANY service offerings, commercial, residential, work in septic, drain cleaning, grease removal, inspections - the list goes on and on. With this small group we handle a large amount of inbound calls on a daily basis. Our Customer Service Center is staffed from 7AM until 9PM weekdays and also staffed on weekends.
We are looking for an applicant who wants to learn, and grow with our company. The ideal person will be willing to jump into any tasks given to them enthusiastically. Were looking for someone who will take it upon themselves to get to know all of our service offerings and how they are performed in order to assist our customers better over the phone. This role requires that you answer inbound calls with a positive up-beat attitude every time, doing your best to do the right thing for the customer and meet their needs quickly AND efficiently.
We also want someone who will easily fit into the Wind River culture. We are a fun loving organization, we have many functions and group activities- from our annual pot luck to our community outreach programs- we work hard and play hard!
Watch our Call Me Maybe Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t_rzxEdH70
And take a look at our Summit Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr3tRIfKcC4
Visit our Website: www.wrenvironmental.com
- 50 WPM and up - we find our customer service reps do best when they are able to type at higher than average speeds
- Comfortable with a varying schedule- night shifts, weekends, etc… schedule will vary month to month
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Always on time for shifts, wants to do the right thing for the customer
- Ability to learn operating procedures quickly and be able to execute consistently up to standard
- Someone who will bring a positive attitude and fun spirit to our already great team - who will make a positive impression on our customers
CareerBuilder - 11 months ago
Wind River Environmental and its affiliated companies service, repair and install a broad array of non-hazardous liquid waste systems...