We are dedicated to creating cutting-edge, patented, eco-friendly products that are selling around the world.
Customer Service Representative for Consumer Call Center
Work schedule – Monday through Friday; 10am-7pm with rotating weekends.
Our Customer Service Representative is the first line of communication for our consumers, which involves fielding consumer- related inquires through a variety of communication channels including, phone, email, and Live Chat . The Customer Service Representative will handle an average of 6 0 calls per day that range from order, billing and return inquiries to providing technical support to our customers. This position requires the sharing of product knowledge, effective problem solving, and offering alternative and complimentary solutions to our consumers relating to our diversified branded consumer products with a brand portfolio that includes Victor®, Havahart® , Safer Brand® , CobraCo ® , Fi-Shock ® , Zareba ® , M osquito M agnet ® , and Perky Pet®.
- Experience working in a high volume customer service environment required; call center experience preferred
- Experience with ecommerce/internet order processing a plus
- HSD/GED required; Bachelors Degree in Business, M arketing or Communications preferred
We offer a competitive starting hourly pay rate and a professional work environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer focused with an internal drive for resolving customer inquiries
- Strong organization & multi-tasking skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Proficient in Windows based computer applications w/emphasis on Excel
Combine your proven track record of professional success with ours. Visit us on our website at www.woodstream.com to learn more about us .
69 N. Locust St .
Lititz , PA 17543
EOE M /F/D/V
Woodstream Corporation is committed to making VICTOR® and HAVAHART® solutions easily available to customers. With a long and well...