Founded in 2003, YouSendIt was working in the cloud before the term was even coined. At first the service was a simple way to send the large attachments that email couldn’t process, but has since grown to offer full online storage and management capabilities. Today, the company serves 40 million registered users across 193 countries and 98 percent of the Fortune 500. Aside from offering consumers an essential free service, YouSendIt’s renowned reliability, untouched data security and endless innovation make it the go-to solution for businesses, big and small.
YouSendIt is looking for exceptional people to help deliver the next generation of collaboration services and revolutionize the way people work. We like creative, innovative, smart folk who take the initiative and don’t want to hand it back. If that sounds like you and you want to work for a fun and friendly company in an exciting and growing space, find your next great job at YouSendIt.
- Respond to Sales, Billing, and first line technical support requests from YouSendIt customers and prospects via email, web, chat, and telephone.
- Answer questions and resolve technical issues using your deep understanding of the YouSendIt website, products, and services.
- Utilize your outgoing, inquisitive, friendly personality and sales skills to understand customer issues and recommend alternative products and offers to customers that are looking to cancel. Suggest potential upsell opportunities or new products to customers where appropriate.
- Utilize technical and troubleshooting abilities to prioritize and resolve customers technical issues.
- Maintain and track detailed records for all customer interactions in our corporate CRM system (SalesForce.com)
- Create reproducible test cases, file bug reports, and coordinate delivery of fixes.
- Provide management and coordination skills to ensure customer satisfaction in any customer situation.
- Occasional after hours/on-call work may be required.
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years experience in system administration, technical support, and/or selling related help-desk or customer service environment.
- Friendly, outgoing, personable with strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Understanding of Desktop applications (Windows and Mac)
- Understanding of Web / SaaS applications
- Understanding of computer networking and web protocols, such as telnet, HTTP (S), and SSH, hands-on experience with troubleshooting networking related issues.
- Outstanding account management, follow-through and problem solving skills, resourceful, and detail oriented.
- Must be a good listener, creative, intuitive and able to resolve problems in a potentially stressful situation.
- Independent, adaptive team player.
For more information visit our website at YouSendIt. Inc.
YouSendit is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
YouSendIt, Inc. - 8 months ago