Customer Service Representatives (Licensed)
TITLE OF POSITION: Customer Service Representative
POSITION JOB REPORTS TO: Customer Service Manager
DEPARTMENT: Customer Service
STATUS: Full-Time or Part-Time– Chicago, IL.
CLASSIFICATION: Hourly (Non-Exempt)
Coverdell, a leading provider of end-to-end direct marketing services to the financial, insurance and consumer services marketplace, has an immediate opening for Licensed Customer Service Representatives in its Chicago office.
Process telephone calls from members in accordance with DDS’ policies and procedures as stated in the Hourly Attendance Policy and Performance Expectations, published departmental standards, and other verbal and written training memorandums. Looking for individuals licensed in P&C (property & casualty) or Life.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research and resolve insurance and membership service complaints/problems in coordination with appropriate individuals, and assist in coordinating solutions to these complaints/problems. Follow proper procedures for documenting member concerns/complaints, vendor concerns and other related issues
- Conducts appropriate research and initiates appropriate written correspondence with members as necessary and as requested by management
- Consistently maintain an above average monitoring score or better
- Consistently meet or exceed all Customer Service individual and departmental performance standards
- Continuously improves key job competencies and product knowledge
- Maintains manual files and product resource materials in an organized manner
- Attend recurrent training classes as required or requested by management
- Provide complete and accurate information to all member inquires
- Work towards retaining our customers
- Effectively and efficiently utilize the technical resources available
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have license in P&C (property & Casualty) or Life.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 2-3 years customer service work experience in an inbound/outbound call center environment
- Proficient PC skills (Word, Excel, Internet)
- Ability to effectively represent and support a variety of consumer products utilizing superior communication skills
- Ability to resolve customer problems and issues as they arise utilizing intelligent analytical process
- Ability to grow within a goal oriented, heavily measured environment
- Ability to proficiently use state-of-the-art automation
- Ability to consistently meet the minimum established performance standards.
- Bilingual capability, specifically Spanish, preferred
- Background in insurance or health discount industry required
- Retention/telemarketing/sales experience highly desired