Now hiring for superior customer service associates. The qualified candidate will have some call center or any customer service related experience with the ability to build a good rapport while demonstrating excellent customer service and the ability to work in a fast paced environment. The candidate should also have the ability to navigate multiple web based applications simultaneously.
The Agent works with customers, via telephone and/or email interaction, to provide customer service and/or sales as directed.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Competencies:
- Represents products/services for customers
- Enters all customer information accurately
- Provides all required information and works to resolve any customer issues
- Adheres to script
- Maintains high work standards and demonstrates a high level of ethical behavior
- Works with fellow team members to ensure team success
- Meets individual program metrics and maintains all required standards
We offer paid in-house training!!
- Listens effectively and demonstrates strong oral communication skills
- Exemplifies integrity and establishes trust
- Identifies problems and seeks solutions
- Demonstrates basic PC skills
- Establishes focus, knows priorities, and maintains professionalism
- Responds quickly to customer requests and projects an image of concern and empathy
- Can handle the utilization of multiple computer programs to provide support
Do you like to help solve Customer's problems?
Then this is the job for you!
Please Apply Today and Join Our Growing Team.
Supervisory Experience Required: No
Pay Starts at $8.50 / HR
We also offer Benefits like Medical, Dental, and Vision.
We also offer Paid Time Off like Vacation Pay and Sick Pay.
Flexible Work Schedule
Medical/Health Insurance Plan
Other Paid Leave
Occupation Customer Service Representatives
Minimum Experience and Education 0 yrs 0 mos and No Education Requirement
Typing Speed 25 Words Per Minute