Ensure delivery of outstanding customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordination with other departments to resolve inquiries. As a Customer Service Representative, you are the first point of customer contact for general inquiries like pricing and products. You are responsible for building and maintaining the business relationship with our clients by providing prompt and accurate service so as to promote exceptional customer relations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Transfer calls to appropriate staff.
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved when given a problem from the phone room.
- Assist with special project given by supervisors.
- Assist with voicemail problems.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Increase number of problems solved.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. One year of computer usage in an accounts receivable environment.
Airgas Inc. - 16 months ago
Airgas, Inc. (NYSE: ARG), through its subsidiaries, is one of the nation’s leading suppliers of industrial, medical and specialty...