Bluegreen Corporation is the leader in providing Colorful Places to Live and Play ® . Founded in 1966 and headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Bluegreen employs more than 3,500 associates who are passionate about delivering extraordinary experiences for our owners, travelers, and business partners.
Bluegreen Resorts markets a flexible, real estate-based vacation ownership plan that provides access to over 54 resorts, an exchange network of over 4,000 resorts worldwide, and other vacation experiences such as cruises and hotel stays.
- We also offer a portfolio of comprehensive, turnkey, fee-for-service resort management, financial services, customer generation and sales solutions to third-party developers and lenders.
As a public company (NYSE: BXG), Bluegreen Corporation has earned a name for quality, integrity and innovation. We offer our associates challenging and rewarding career opportunities throughout the U.S., while providing a team-oriented environment and offering competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
At Bluegreen, we believe that a job is about much more than earning a living. It’s a place where you should use the talents and skills you’ve acquired to stretch the boundaries of your capabilities. It’s where you can build a network of colleagues and friends. Bluegreen not only builds great places to live and play, we build careers.
Bluegreen Corporation seeks highly-motivated candidates who will thrive in a fast-paced, growing company with opportunity for career growth and advancement.
We are seeking full-time customer service representatives for our customer contact center located on the northwest side of Indianapolis.
Customer Service Representatives answer incoming calls, making recommendations and booking vacation reservations, promoting enhanced vacation experiences to thrill and delight owners with memories to cherish for a lifetime.
Representatives personalize the owner experience by providing exceptional servicing of the owner account and by promoting additional resort amenities with personalized vacation planning.
- Outstanding communication; candidate must be able to demonstrate fluency in written and verbal skills
- Ability and desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Confident of customer-service related selling processes and setting/achieving goals
- Candidate must be detail-oriented and possess strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Thorough and professional servicing of inbound customer calls
- Prior customer service experience, minimum two years preferred
- Ability to offer comparable alternatives and think creatively
- Ability to promote value-added vacation opportunities and experiences
- Basic computer knowledge (Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Data entry skills; knowledge of AS400 a plus
- Bachelor degree preferred; High school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) required
Our next Training Classes start April 1 and May 13, 2013
- Generous benefits package, including 20 days of Paid Time Off per year
- Fun, team-oriented environment
- Inbound calls
- Career advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive training program
- Full-time flexible schedules with incentive*
- 30-40 hours per week, to include evenings and Saturdays
- *Starting Base Pay: $11.00/hour (Flex Incentive +$1.00, Saturday shift +$1.00)
- Flex/Saturday schedule incentives effective after successful completion of training
To apply, e-mail Resume and include Cover Letter to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Please Reference # CB 032213
Bluegreen Vacations - 22 months ago
Founded in 1966, Bluegreen has always provided opportunities for busy families to slow down, relax and share time together.