We are looking to expand our team of customer service personnel to accommodate our ever-growing client base. Here at Costume SuperCenter, we operate several online retail websites that specialize in costumes, lingerie and party supplies.
Costume SuperCenter is the worlds newest, and most exciting, costume, accessory, party supplies and other novelty retailer. We are opened year-round to provide customers with costumes, party supplies and more! With our ever-growing sales, we need a strong team of customer service representatives to assist our customers, both new and old, to have the best experience possible. Our customer service representatives are responsible for assisting customers in placing their orders, finding solutions to problems and providing information, such as product descriptions, tracking details or shipping dates. We have representatives who provide expert customer service on the phones and also through email and chat functions to ensure prompt resolutions to all situations.
- Ensure proper procedures are followed at all times.
- Provide prompt and courteous customer service to all customers
- Answer in-coming phone calls, chat requests or emails.
- Follow call escalation procedures.
- Identify and solve potential issues.
- Assisting callers in a courteous, professional manner.
- Order taking and product description.
- Data Entry.
- Other clerical duties as needed.
- Excellent PC skills are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven customer service and multi-tasking.
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High energy and the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic.
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Want more info on Costume SuperCenter and its current openings, please visit
Costume Supercenter - 30+ days ago