At Hulett Environmental Services, we are dedicated to providing a premier service experience and we are dedicated to the people that help us to achieve it!
We would love to talk to you about joining our team. Hulett offers an amazing company culture, where our people are rewarded for their hard work and encouraged to do their best, fostering opportunity for advancement within the organization. Our Central Support Office in West Palm Beach, FL is where our Human Resources team is based out of and lends support to our 13 branches throughout Central and South Florida.
This position coordinates technician's schedules with needs of existing customers, acts as liaison among customers, technicians, and company management and day to day analysis of each route.
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Conduct quality assurance with current customers
- Communuicate problems, changes, cancellations and skips to Service Supervisor and Office Manager
- Communicate with technicians via telephone, Nextel, and one-on-one
- Calls customers to collect 30-60, 61-90, and 91-120 plus days past due balances
- Other duties as assigned by management
- High School educatiaon or GED preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communicatiaon skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- One (1) or more years of customer service experience preferred
- Ability to advise technicians on customer communication, service, route scheduling, service descriptions, and collections
- Ability to perform multifunctional tasks
- Adaptive problem solving skills
- Ability to pass a post-offer background investigation
- Ability to pass a post-offer drug test and subsequent random drug tests
Must be able to lift 10 pounds of weight
Must be able to bend, kneel and reach
Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
Monday through Friday 7:00am-5:30pm (hours may vary)
Saturdays as required by management
Hulett Environmental Services is pest control’s finest!
With services available throughout most of Florida, Hulett is a local,...