Several very long-term assignments for CSRs to work in order fulfillment at a major suburban Wilmington life science company. The CSRs will respond to customer issues that require product knowledge, interpret questions/requests and ensure proper resolution in a prompt and courteous manner. The CSRs may initiate customer contact to proactively identify and address customer needs. They will also monitor the resolution process to ensure other departments follow through on requests. |
The Customer Service Reps. will handle order fulfillment from inquiry/order through receipt of payment to the client.
Applicants must be US citizens or Green Card holders as we are unable to sponsor H1B visas at the present time.
Offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- Able to adjust with ease to new conditions and personnel, exhibit the competence and maturity to encourage confidence from Customers, Businesses, Distributors and Subsidiaries.
- Ability to identify areas for improvement, implement change, multitask. Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills to communicate with other CSRs, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Product Management, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Warehouse and Transportation and external customers.
- Strong computer skills, flexibility, work well independently as well as a strong team player, quick learner.
- Must have a working knowledge of Excel/PowerPoint/Word.
- Prefers a working knowledge of SAP-R3 but will consider other business experience at comparable companies.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills to provide accurate follow-up, understand inventory management, ability to understand and promote the strategic business direction to their assigned customers.
- Previous experience working at a large chemical, manufacturing, research or similar facility to a plus.
CareerBuilder - 17 months ago
The Franklin Company was established in 1958 to help local, regional and Fortune 500 companies with professional and technical placements...