Crown Equipment Corporation designs, manufactures, distributes, services and supports material
handling products that provide customers with superior value. Crown has a network of factory direct
sales and service dealers doing business as Crown Lift Trucks. As one of the world's largest lift truck
manufacturers, Crown is focused on providing solutions that mean improved performance for our
- Pursue and develop new customer service and parts accounts within assigned territory via cold calls, presentations, and following up on leads for new business.
- Enhance customer retention by monitoring customer satisfaction with service and parts support and by responding to customer concerns/requests.
- Maintain direct contact with current and prospective customers.
- Prepare customer service repair quotes, presentations, cost reports, performance reports, and more.
- Assist in the development of promotional programs for service. [Service business includes breakdown repairs, planned maintenance service, full maintenance contracts and shop repair work. Parts business includes Crown parts, all makes parts, and parts for other brands.]
- A four-year college degree or equivalent commissioned business-to-business industrial sales experiences as well as good communication, interpersonal, organizational, and computer skills.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record, and the ability to safely operate lift trucks are required.
- Previous experience in the lift truck industry is preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V