Are you looking for a place to work that provides thorough training in which you can learn a job with practice? Do you enjoy being part of a group where you can think of your co-workers as a type of "family"? Do you appreciate a stable atmosphere where you can pay close attention to procedures and quality? Are you a patient person who enjoys helping and communicating with the public?
Are you sales driven ?
If this is you then we need you as a Sales Specialist for HERTZ - A leader in the Travel Industry.
Must be flexible to work any shift including days, evenings, weekends and holidays !
Ensure a positive Hertz customer experience by
- Efficiently handling the phone calls
- Answering questions accurately regarding Hertz rates and services
- Booking the reservations.
- Utilizing sales techniques to maximize revenue opportunities with Hertz customers.
- Contribute to center productivity by maintaining acceptable attendance, remaining signed in, and being available to take calls.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
- Applicants must have excellent sales and customer service skills, and excellent oral communications skills.
- Excellent sales skills.
- Must be able to type 25 wpm (test will be given)
- Sales Specialists must be willing to work any shift including days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Hertz - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Hertz operates its car rental business through the Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly brands from approximately 11,555 corporate and...