We have an exciting opportunity for a Pricing and Invoicing Specialist . The Pricing and Invoicing Specialist will work directly with our sales & customer service teams to prepare customer pricing proposals, account matrices as well as research pricing inquiries & customer pricing maintenance.
Corporation Service Company is a privately-held company headquartered in Wilmington, DE that serves as a leading provider of business solutions. Our clients include many of the Fortune 1000® and Global 2000® companies, as well as some of the top merger and acquisition law firms worldwide. CSC has been recognized as a Top Workplace in Delaware for the seventh consecutive year in 2013. Visit our website at www.cscglobal.com/careers
- Provide support for client invoices
- Set up client accounts
- Send bulk invoices on a monthly basis
- Set up pricing in the database
- Review pricing for customers with strong attention to detail.
- Create pricing proposals for new prospects and existing clients
- Manage reporting for client pricing
- Track global interest and inflation rates for currency forecasting
- Track quarterly commissions
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Maintain and/or create process documentation
What can we offer you?
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated advanced Excel skills required (pivot tables, vlookups, ASAP Utilities)
- Proven track record of achievement and strong performance
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and via email
- Ability to work independently and function as part of a team, and across teams
- Strong time management, research & analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- A history of detail-oriented, multi-tasking in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- A Finance or Economics background preferred
Key Words: Customer Service, Customer Service Specialist, Customer Service Representative, Customer Care Associate, Call Center, Customer Service Call Center, Guest Services Representative, Call Center Consultant, Customer Service Representative, Sales Support, Cross Sell, Cross Selling, Sales Support Representative, Sales Support Specialist, Revenue Tracking, Revenue, Business Administration, Business, Finance, Business Administration Finance, Finance Administration, Economics, Accounting
- A challenging and rewarding career
- Annual bonus program recognizing individual performance
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Excellent benefits for you and your family! - 401(k) with employer match Medical/Dental/Life insurance--Spouse and dependent life - 18 paid days off accrued in first year - 7 paid holidays - Tuition Reimbursement - AND MORE!
Corporation Service Company - 13 months ago
Founded in 1899, Corporation Service Company is the industry-leading provider of business, legal and financial services. We provide...