We are seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual to join Corporation Service Company as Customer Service Processor in our Salem, OR office. Customer Service Processors work in a challenging, fast-paced environment with our corporation, financial, law firm or small business customers to provide them with solutions to fulfill their business needs.
Customer Service Processors at CSC help businesses at every stage of their corporate life cycles. We safeguard intellectual property, give law firms and corporate legal departments the tools they need to be successful, and provide critical support to deals around the globe. Our clients include many of the Fortune 1000® and Global 2000® companies, as well as some of the top merger and acquisition law firms worldwide. We strive to provide superior services and products while creating an environment where our people can stretch their capacity to grow and develop their career. CSC has been recognized as a Top Workplace for the sixth consecutive year in 2012.Visit our website at: http://www.cscglobal.com/careers
- Providing excellent customer service to both internal and external clients
- Taking and fulfilling orders
- Data entry of client information
- Research and analysis of legal documents
- Communicating results
- Making trips to the Secretary of State to process filings
- Logging and Scanning Service of Process
What can we offer you?
- The ability to multi-task with a strong attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and function as part of a team
- Strong time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and via email
- Willing to be flexible in able to help where there is a need
- Ability to make multiple trips to the Secretary of State daily
- A challenging and rewarding career
- Annual bonus program recognizing individual performance
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Excellent benefits for you and your family! - 401(k) with employer match Medical/Dental/Life insurance--Spouse and dependent life - 18 paid days off accrued in first year - 7 paid holidays - Tuition Reimbursement - AND MORE!
Founded in 1899, Corporation Service Company is the industry-leading provider of business, legal and financial services. We provide...