Assists clients in accessing their investment account(s) online, supports Web-based products and services through email support, desktop support, and telephone support. Uses intelligence gathered from client interactions to initiate and assist in developing client communications and service platform improvements as necessary to improve the client and FC experience.
(Including specific Education and License requirements)
- Requires at least 3 years of experience in the field.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills. Ability to work successfully with a variety of personalities and various management levels.
- General knowledge of basic computer hardware and software.
- Must possess exceptional troubleshooting and logical thinking skills.
- Good working knowledge of Citrix GoToMeeting,, multiple web browsers and multiple computer operating systems a plus. Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat a plus.
- Proficient in working with office equipment such as computers, scanners, fax machines, copiers, etc.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures for client support.
- Polished writing and communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to train people on various applications.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Support Web-based products and services through email support, desktop support, and telephone support.
- Interacts with customers and troubleshoots problems to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Use intelligence gathered from client interactions to initiate and assist in developing internal and client communications and service platform improvements as necessary to improve the client and FC experience.
- Enroll and maintain accounts for online access in an accurate and timely manner.
- Train Financial Consultants (FCs) and their assistants on the use of the application for account/eDelivery/online access, answer support questions for branch personnel and research issues upon request.
- Assist in the testing of applications built by the web development group for clients and client support. Attempt to penetrate the application so flaws may be identified and resolved before release.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
Harley-Davidson, Inc.operates in two segments: the Motorcycles & Related Products segment and the Financial Services segment. The...