The Customer Service Specialist will ensure that the company is providing excellent service to our customers and that the service is continually evaluated and improved. They will ensure an efficient and effective process is used to exceed customer expectations and that information about customers is communicated effectively to the rest of their market.
- Analyze business results using key performance indicators along with developing and executing action plans for improvement.
- Utilize systematic problem solving methodologies to ensure operational effectiveness
- Responsible for leading and developing direct reports (as assigned?). Must set an example for providing excellent customer service for their associates.
- Ensure all customer service issues are tracked and followed through to resolution.
- Reviews and approves corrective actions(s) and or deviations from normal activity and generally assists in solving complex problems.
- Ability to successfully build relationships across the company to promote standards of excellence
- Miscellaneous duties as requested by senior management
- Flooring or home improvement industry experience preferred
- Minimum of two years supervisory experience preferred
- Minimum four years of customer service experience preferred
- Excellent training skills
Education: College Degree preferred.
Computer Knowledge Requirements: MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Our employees enjoy a casual, yet results-oriented environment where we value creativity, teamwork and innovation. To take your first step toward joining our winning team, please apply today.
Empire Today LLC - 6 months ago