Menasha Corporation (www.menasha.com) is a family owned
company proud of our strong family values and commitment
to our communities. We have over 4,000 employees in more
than 70 facilities across the United States and Canada,
Europe, Mexico and China. Menasha Corporation has three
operating divisions - Menasha Packaging, ORBIS
Corporation and LeveragePoint Media. We are the company
that "Makes the Impossible Possible."
Menasha Packaging Company (www.menashapackaging.com) is
a national network of specialized packaging, printing,
brand management and services groups offering integrated
capabilities for developing strategically designed
packaging and merchandising solutions. Through our
products and services, we strive to be a brand extension
of our consumer packaged goods customers, provide
innovative products that exceed sustainability goals and
create cutting-edge solutions in corrugated packaging,
resulting in new standards for optimum brand management,
in point-of-purchase. We have approximately 2400
employees, twenty-one locations and are headquartered in
Primary Products: Corrugated Products, Preprinted Liner
Board, Folding Cartons, and Specialty Products for the
Food Specialty Industry.
Major Markets Served: Food, Household, Personal Care and
Explore a Career Opportunity with Menasha Packaging
where we are committed to inspiring our employees and
providing ongoing opportunities for growth. Menasha
Packaging – PrePrint Group is currently looking for a
Customer Service Specialist to join our PrePrint Group
business located in Neenah, WI. This position will work
closely with customers and sales representatives,
prospects, and internal cross functional team members to
facilitate exceptional service and efficient processes.
duties in accordance with company safety policies
- Demonstrate commitment to safety and performs job
complaints, concerns, and questions.
- Receive and promptly respond to customer inquiries,
- Expedite quotation requests for new and existing
create/maintain customer specific documents with a
- Process orders, order changes, order inquiries, and
sense of urgency.
production to insure a great start up on new
- Act as a liaison between the customer, graphics, and
specifications against quote to ensure efficient,
- Review accuracy of customer’s P.O. and
including work instructions and coordinating
- Prepare all necessary information for orders,
materials needed at press side.
delivery requirements with scheduling and other
- Effectively communicate and coordinate expedited
internal department's to insure customer’s
requirements are met.
assist in meeting customer’s expectations.
- Communicate with sales team status of projects and
and assist in hosting customer when on-site.
- Advise Sales and/or customer of press okay schedules
internal and external contacts.
- Resolve account disputes.
- Maintain positive, credible relationships with all
initiatives and utilize Lean tools as warranted.
- Actively participate in Lean manufacturing
associates degree or bachelors degree preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required,
a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Minimum five years’ customer service experience.
- Knowledge of printing/packaging industry preferred.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in
Adobe, and Microsoft Outlook.
- High-degree of proficiency in SAP, Word, Excel,
demands on short-notice.
- Exceptional communication and analytical skills.
- Accuracy and attention to details are a must.
- Be open, flexible, and able to respond to customer
Menasha Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In
compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the
company will provide reasonable accommodations to
qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages
both prospective employees and incumbents to discuss
potential accommodations with employer.
MENASHA offers a competitive salary and an excellent
benefits package. If you want to join our
growth-oriented business, please contact us about this
Req. Code : 1296
Division/Department : Menasha Packaging
% of Travel Required : 0-10%
Menasha Corporation & Companies - 24 months ago
A Shift in Thinking
As leading companies continue to drive sustainability in their business, they scrutinize every point of their supply...