The ideal candidate for this job is a self-starter who is highly energized by the opportunity to learn new things and serve customers well. You are a hard worker who has great attention to detail. You want to learn about Compensation and Human Resources. You are excited by the opportunity to help hundreds of different organizations build and maintain their compensation plans. You collaborate effectively with your colleagues at PayScale. This role strongly impacts the future renewal
of our customer base which is a key contributor to our success.
- Administer, compile and escalate (when necessary) customer surveys to evaluate PayScale’s success in delivering service and data, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Provide customer assistance regarding access issues and webinar logistics.
- Welcome and train all new Market Rate customers via webinar, ensuring that new customers are able to use PayScale’s tools to support their compensation data needs.
- Credibly address customer requests about PayScale tools and data via phone and email, helping customers understand how to use and interpret their compensation benchmarking data.
- Create and execute proactive service strategies to engage customers, guided by usage, customer requests and service standards.
- Partner with PayScale colleagues to resolve complex data and service issues in support of customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and respond to inbound customer emails in the PayScale customer service inbox on a daily basis.
- Triage and prioritize a wide variety of customer requests, while remaining compliant with response turnaround times.
- Handle booking and account setup for key PayScale partners.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for CS team members.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, Human Resources or other related field.
- A minimum of two years of customer service experience.
- Education and/or work experience in HR or compensation is helpful but NOT required.
- Excellent customer service skills coupled with an effective sense of urgency.
- Effective communication skills, both in teaching customers about PayScale and in listening skills that enable you to “pick up”
on clues the customer is sending.
- Ability to take ownership of responsibilities and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to build rapport with customers while maintaining issue resolution as the top priority.
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills.
- Strong technical abilities (familiarity with technology).
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong team player and ability to work effectively with various communication styles.
- Attention to detail and postive attitude!
PayScale, Inc. - 11 months ago