Boston, MA, Full-Time/Year-Round
The Customer Service Supervisor will assit the Station Manger in overseeing the station where it concerns customer service tasks and CSA/counter personnel.
- Demonstrate leadership of the company by possessing a positive attitude, working from a place of integrity, having a sense of humor, an appreciation for employees and customers as individuals, importance of employee development and inclusion, recognition of others, job excellence, relationship building, kindness and continuous mindfulness of overall company goals
- Timely and responsible communication with Station Manager and staff
- Assure and promote staff development
- Maintain and foster positive business relationships with local airport authorities and agencies
- Assist the main Cape Air Reservations Department by organizing and promoting remote reservations calls, if applicable to the station where employed
- Assist in staffing levels and budgeting as needed
- Interview prospective employees
- Conduct performance reviews and station performance planning
- Assure excellent customer service and efficient station operation during assigned shift
- Assist station manager with scheduling and other duties
- Additional duties as assigned
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Previous supervisory or management experience, strongly preferred
- Knowledge of, and proficiency in all station operations, required
- Must be able and willing to do short and long haul travel and work non-standard hours, especially during special events
- Must be a proficient writer and have an adequate grasp of English grammar
- Must be proficient in E-mail and Microsoft word
- Must have experience in at least some of the following: Basic HTML, Photoshop, Quark express, Publisher or other website database, language or graphic design programs
- Must be self reflective and accept performance input for the purpose of professional growth
- Must demonstrate an understanding of the connection between overall mission and daily tasks
- Must possess a genuine desire to serve internal and external customers, build relationships, and work collaboratively
- Must have a valid US driver’s license
- Creativity and people skills a plus
- Excellent customer service skills, required
- Please note this is a safety sensitive position which requires CHRC clearance in accordance with the FAA Code of Federal Regulations
JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: #2013259
TO APPLY: Please complete our online employment application by clicking HERE .
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Wednesday September 25, 2013 (11:59pm EDT)
Cape Air - 11 months ago
Cape Air has served Island-markets with a focus on leisure travel since 1989 and is experienced with the unique transportation needs of...