PURPOSE AND DISTINGUISHING CHARACTERISTICS
CashCall is looking for dynamic professionals that are self-motivated, trustworthy and can quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced environment. Qualified candidates will support and promote a positive work atmosphere. Team work is essential to our success and we are looking for individuals that demonstrate caring, compassion and an ability to get along with others.
EXAMPLE OF TASKS
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Provide day-to-day supervision to assigned team and overall department.
- Monitor daily, weekly and monthly performance and attendance.
- Perform side-by-sides, one-to-ones and career development conversations.
- Review calls complete call monitors and deliver feedback.
- Ability to give and receive feedback while conducting coaching and counseling sessions.
- Accurately and thoroughly document performance issues.
- Ensure proper coverage for inbound and outbound campaigns.
- Effectively communicate expectations and objectives.
- Ability to coordinate work assignments to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Review, process and/or respond to customer correspondence and requests.
- Prepare and/or process documents; review for accuracy and completeness; update information and/or evaluate against policy; compare elements for consistency or logical relationship, etc.
- Conduct audits and ensure appropriate processing of all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Continually work to improve team, department and organization's performance
- Maintain accurate employee documentations and recommend improvement plans as needed.
- Ability to work with numerous departments.
- Accurately document all information pertaining to accounts.
- Receive research and respond to incoming questions; provide information, explain policies and procedures and/or facilitate a resolution.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Read, interpret and apply federal, state and local collection laws, rules, regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Interact with internal and external customers in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact and professionalism.
- The ability to negotiate with customers.
- Use advanced business math to solve problems.
- Communicate clearly, concisely and effectively both verbally and written.
- Follow written and/or verbal instructions.
- Proficient with MS Word.
- Demonstrate strong follow up abilities with attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience; preferably in a call center environment.
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience; preferably in a call center environment.
- Bi-lingual is a plus.
- Dialer experience is a plus.
- Must be able to maintain a regular 8-hour shift Monday-Friday, in addition to a 4-hour shift 2-3 Saturdays per month and a 12-hour mandatory shift on the last day of every month.
- Shifts may vary and are subject to change based on business needs. No Exceptions.
Cashcall - 16 months ago