This position is responsible for managing the Loan Operations Customer Service Unit. This includes actively working issues and requests along with the Associates reporting to the position. The primary responsibility of Customer Service Unit is to research and process service requests from the Officers, Assistants and Branches on Commercial and Consumer loans as well as the Bank’s Syndications and Participations. These requests will require research on the numerous systems including BankWay, OnBase, Image Research, etc. Additionally, Unit is responsible for answering calls from the Bank’s Call Centers, Branches and Loan Officers and Assistants. Provide reporting as directed by management.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Daily management and leadership of Customer Service Unit. Currently 4 FTE’s
2. Insure that all maintenance, research and account requests are processed within SLA’s
3. Insure that incoming phone calls from Branches, Assistants and Officers are processed professionally and within established SLA’s
4. Work research and maintenance emails and requests as necessary
5. Insure that procedures and processes are documented, updated and the staff adheres to them
6. Insure that the Unit adheres to designed process and procedural risk controls
7. Provide quality control checks and review of work processed by the Unit
8. Balance and submit for processing any maintenance or monetary adjustments.
9. Prepare, review and submit volume/service level reporting daily, weekly and monthly as defined by management.
10. Assist with training as necessary
11. Escalate issues to management
12. Assist with any departmental system implementations/changes
1. Prior customer service experience preferred
2. Excellent knowledge of commercial loans and commercial documentation
3. Ideal candidate has syndication and participation knowledge
4. Excellent communication skills.
5. Customer Service oriented and a very good team player.
6. Self-motivated, ability to work independently, strong organizational skills.
7. Results oriented and detail driven.
8. Ability to multitask and work in a high pressure environment.
9. Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook.
High school diploma or equivalent
5+ years of Loan Operations/Operations experience
5+ year of management and supervisory experience
Cadence Bank - 22 months ago
Cadence Bank, N.A., headquartered in Birmingham, AL, is a $6.4 billion bank with more than 100 locations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia,...