We are looking to expand our team of customer service personnel to accommodate our ever-growing client base. Here at Costume SuperCenter, we operate several online retail websites that specialize in costumes, lingerie and party supplies.
Costume SuperCenter is the worlds newest, and most exciting, costume, accessory, party supplies and other novelty retailer. We are opened year-round to provide customers with costumes, party supplies and more! With our ever-growing sales, we need a strong team in our call center to assist our customers, both new and old, to have the best experience possible. Our customer service supervisors are responsible for monitoring our customer service representatives, finding solutions to problems and providing information when a customer would like to escalate their issues. Our ideal candidate will not only be able to uphold our policies and procedures but also possess the go-getter attitude to improve our system and implement more efficient ways to serve our customers.
- Manage customer service representatives and quality-monitor their interactions with customers.
- Ensure proper procedures are followed at all times.
- Provide prompt and courteous customer service to all customers
- Answer in-coming phone calls, chat requests or emails.
- Follow call escalation procedures.
- Identify and solve potential issues.
- Assisting customers in a courteous, professional manner.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent PC skills are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven customer service and multi-tasking.
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High energy and the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic.
- Work well under pressure.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Want more info on Costume SuperCenter and its current openings, please visit