Lending Club is looking to hire a Customer Service Supervisor to be a part of the Customer Support team.
To learn more about the team, culture, and hiring managers, watch our video!
We are looking for an experienced person with a passion and commitment to service excellence. Our fast-paced, dynamic team environment, involves both outbound and inbound customer care on the borrower side of the business. Customer Service Representatives use both email and telephone systems in order to respond to questions about our programs, assist clients in navigating our website, and initiate calls to resolve member issues. Our representatives are the first point of contact with current and future customers, so maintaining timely and efficient responses is very important to the continued success of Lending Club. This position reports to the Director of Customer Support.
- Primary point of contact and troubleshooting for systems/transactional issues within the team.
- Primary point of contact for systems training and development within the team.
- Conduct call monitoring and auditing. Provide assessment and feedback to both director and to representative.
- Resolve escalated customer calls.
- Implement and drive metrics to achieve and sustain customer satisfaction and efficiencies.
- Liaison between team, other departments, and management.
- 5+ years of customer service experience in a professional environment (office environment). Call center and/or contact center experience is a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience in a leadership role supervising a team of more than 5 people in an office setting.
- Dynamic “out of the box” thinker! Progressive leadership skills demonstrated through career.
- 4 year college degree is a plus!
- Very fast paced environment! Must be a pro at multi-tasking.
- Experience working in a metrics driven organization.
- Experience defining and implementing metrics and/or adjusting current metrics based on business demands/needs.
- Experience working in a Start Up environment is a plus!
- Excellent customer relationship skills. A strong problem solver with an interest in resolving customer issues. Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- A professional, helpful, and friendly attitude coupled with the ability to listen, teach, and elicit information efficiently - we work in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent writing, email, phone and organization skills (you need to have extremely strong grammatical skills). Strong verbal communication skills coupled with strong computer skills.
- Willingness to make a difference and be creative!
- 5 day work week with a Saturday schedule.
Lending Club - 13 months ago
Lending Club utilizes technology and innovation to reduce the cost of lending to offer borrowers better rates and investors better returns....