- Responsible for the supervision, direction and monitoring of personnel to ensure our customers are receiving the best possible service.
- Responsible to ensure personnel comply with established rules and regulations.
- Plan and coordinate operational activities and communicate with other station personnel, other departments and vendors as required.
- Responsible to ensure the protection and security of customers and company property at all times.
- Ensure quality service is provided in all areas of responsibility including facilities, customer handling, equipment and appearance of personnel.
- Responsible for maintaining station records, completing reports and any other administrative support required by Station Management
US Airways is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
- High school diploma or GED.
- Three years of experience in an airport and /or customer service environment.
- Internal employees may not be on an attendance level.
- Must have at least an average rating on the most recent performance evaluation.
- Must remain in the position of one year.
- May not be on a disciplinary level.
US Airways - 9 months ago
US Airways Group takes wing as one of the nation's leading passenger carriers. Along with its regional affiliates, US Airways serves mo...