Mid to Senior Level , Full Time , Customer Service , Call Center , Call Center
arvato digital services llc , Business unit: arvato Customer Services , Valencia , California
Manages a staff of customer service lead agents and customer service representatives and ensures that customers are satisfied, and that their needs are fulfilled. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Manages the Customer Service department processes, procedures, schedules and infrastructure. Will have overall accountability for the smooth transition of customer service to customers. Will provide an escalation path for Customer Service Representatives and customers. Will develop the skill sets of the Customer Service reps by setting goals, coaching, conducting training, and reviews with employees.
- Monitors overall employee's and individual lead agent’s demeanor and customer service performance, meeting and maintaining KPI (key performance indicators) for company’s policies for the call center agents and ACD (Automatic Call Distribution) phone system statistics
- Assists in the development and tracking of employee incentive programs.
- Recommends corrective services to adjust customer complaints
- Answers questions about service and program
- Reports of all necessary business statistics required by account
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow
- Issues written and oral instructions
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates
- Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances
- Makes the necessary changes in staffing based on day of week, sales promotions, other anticipated events, and PBX data
- Monitors productivity of customer service representatives and generates reports
- Communicates with account on new programs and services
- Interacts with other departments to resolve problems that interfere with the company’s productivity
- Delivers Quality performance reviews following COPC standards.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory and project experience in a high-volume customer service environment
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Partner Network
For more information, please visit our Web Site:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to gather and analyze data and make recommendations to manage growth and change
- Experience in staff schedule changes on an ongoing basis
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, e-mail and MRP system
- Qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times, make decisions and work without supervision
- Familiarity, working knowledge with Microsoft related programs and services.
Bertelsmann Media Worldwide - 8 months ago
Santa Clarita, CA
MV Transportation, Inc.
- 11 hours ago
- 3 days ago
Shift Supervisor (US)
- 2 days ago