Customer Service Team Lead – Lincoln, Nebraska
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for a Customer Service Team Lead to join our team in Lincoln, Nebraska.
- Provide front-line phone customer service to policyholders, beneficiaries, agents, and internal customers.
- Perform research (as assigned) and handle escalated call situations in support of other team members.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and strive to assure that service standards are met.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with both internal and external customers to professionally resolve questions and issues
- Develop and maintain a solid working knowledge of the insurance industry and of all products, services and processes performed by the team.
- Collaborate with management or other team members as appropriate.
- Position requires 9:00 am to 6:00 pm schedule.
- This role involves a mixture of phone focused (50%) and non phone focused (50%) duties.
- Four years of overall customer service based experience is required.
- Ability to deal with escalated callers in a professional manner required.
- Previous experience in a phone based customer service environment is required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively (both verbal and written).
- Must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business communications.
- Must be able to compose effective business correspondence.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must have good keyboarding skills.
- Position requires a strong ability to multitask, specifically navigating between multiple open computer applications at one time, all while speaking professionally with callers.
- Ability to problem-solve and manage multiple priorities.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- No minimum certifications or credentials required, but LOMA coursework or designations are desired.
- Experience with FGL products and procedures is preferred.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Life At Dell
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...