Is this You?
Customer Service Team Manager
Location: Bingham Farms, Michigan
This is an exciting opportunity for a Team Manager; the primary responsibility is to manage, train, develop, coach, monitor and empower team members to provide customers with a superior sales and service experience, and to inspire the feeling of high energy, excitement, satisfaction, with a sense of pride and belonging in their workplace. This also includes the ability to support the transference of skills and knowledge obtained in the training into practice and production thereby meeting and exceeding key performance objectives.
YouTube: Learn more about what people have to say about working with Just Energy: http:// bit.ly/TEvLKI .
Is Just Energy Group the place for you?
Just Energy Group is a leader in the energy sector offering green energy, retail and commercial energy, and home services solutions. Our brands include Amigo Energy, Commerce Energy, Hudson Energy, Hudson Energy Solar, Just Energy, Momentis, National Home Services, Tara Energy, and Terra Grain Fuels. We are expanding in US, Canada, and the UK. We value integrity, innovation, customer-centricity, responsibility, enrichment, and excellence.
Energy, Opportunity, and Growth are core to your way of being and are essential to succeed with us.
Learn about the Energy, Opportunity, and Growth of working at Just Energy: http:// bit.ly/TEyC6z
- You have the Energy to commit to going ‘above and beyond’ on everything you do, it is not the exception. You create success and deliver exceptional results. You expect that hard work is required to do great things.
- You seek Opportunity. You focus on solutions, not problems. You are naturally inquisitive and business focused. You thrive working with diverse teams, and you are deeply committed to our collective success.
- Your Growth is about what you and your team accomplish together, and is limited only by your energy and the opportunity you seek. You thrive on diversity in your work, on learning, and helping others learn as well. You effectively manage multiple tasks or projects on time, and you help your team to do the same.
Your key accountabilities:
- Communicate performance objectives; motivate staff to overcome any potential issues in achieving objectives
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance Department to ensure that all staff members are monitored appropriately and proper feedback is given
- Design and produce reports on an as needed basis
- Assess employee skills to identify training/coaching opportunities and partner with management to provide individual coaching or instruction, ongoing feedback, answer questions and communicate expectations and motivate to achieve desired sales/performance results
- Promote and support quality efficiency, one call resolution and customer satisfaction
- Work with members of management to share information and contribute to the ongoing improvement of standards, policies and procedures leading to the continuous enhancement of service quality and productivity
- Accurately complete and submit daily, weekly and monthly performance reports
- Complete all other projects or tasks as assigned
- Promote company reward and recognition
Your background includes:
- Atleast 2 years of prior supervisory experience within a call centre environment
- Proven ability to coach, performance manage, train and motivate for performance
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
- Good working knowledge of word and excel
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Sound decision making skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Flexible to work various shifts
- Team player
Follow us on:
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter YouTube
Just Energy - 15 months ago
Just Energy seeks a more just outcome for its customers, when it comes to energy prices. The natural gas and electricity marketer...