Location: Memphis, TN, US
Description Pitney Bowes Management Services is among the fastest growing divisions of Pitney Bowes Inc., a $5 billion global provider of mail and document management services with a business core in mail, reprographics, facsimile, and business solutions.
Since our establishment in 1988, PBMS has provided services to Fortune 500 companies around the world by focusing on business support and information processing through technology, processes and people. We offer on-site management of correspondence and high-volume production mail, reprographics, facsimile, records, desktop publishing, electronic documents, print-on-demand, as well as print and business recovery solutions.
PBMS is currently seeking a Customer Service Technical Specialist-Mail Operations candidate who is customer service and career-minded; and, who is able to work in a fast paced production environment.
Duties and Responsibilities: · Ensure that all mail and packages are properly labeled for mailing, with correct postage utilizing automatic postage meter machines.
This position is a short-term temporary position not to exceed two years. PBMS offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Time Off with Pay, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
- Verify and correct mail using available tools.
- Sort, deliver and pick-up mail and packages according to established time frames and service standards utilizing a mail pushcart · Maintain all logs and reporting documentation as required.
- Perform start-up and operations of postage equipment.
- Assist with loading and unloading of deliveries as needed.
- Maintain shipping and receiving area as required.
- Receive and log all incoming items, letters and packages, including certified, registered, return receipt, Federal Express, and UPS.
- Coordinate special messenger services, air freight, etc.
- Assist with security and monthly measurement reports as required.
- Cross-Train in other service areas. · Perform other tasks as assigned.
PBMS is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity in the workplace. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. "All interested individuals must apply online. Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace. Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply." Qualifications
The successful job seeker must be able to demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 6 months customer service related experience required
- Minimum of 6 months demonstrated knowledge and experience in a related functional area (Mailroom Operations) required
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
- Competency in performing multiple functional tasks
- Ability to meet employer's attendance policy
- Experience utilizing MicroSoft Office Suite Applications required; knowledge of Access or similar datebase programs required
- Ability to lift and/or move items up to 55 pounds or the maximum allowed by current State Law with or without accommodations
- Ability to stand, sit, and/or walk for long periods of time with or without accommodations
- Flexibility with work schedule when required (Site hours of Operation M-F 9:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m.)
Pitney Bowes, a global technology company, provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, and location...