Starkey Hearing Technologies has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Technical Support Representative.
The Customer Service Technical Support Rep will be responsible for configuration, installation, troubleshooting and maintain the client software packages, hardware, microcomputers, peripherals, applications for mobile devices and networking functionality.
The Technician will support small to medium size businesses using office management system, electronic insurance billing, and training on multiple software packages. In addition, this position will work with end users of consumer electronics developed by Starkey Hearing Technologies to enhance the quality of life. The Technician will also be responsible for handling customer service calls, hearing aid fitting consultation, and product recommendations.
- Requires a bachelor's degree or its equivalent and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Extensive operating system and hardware knowledge and experience required. Minimum 1-year
- Experience working in a customer service environment required
- 2=years of experience working in a hearing aid manufacturing environment preferred
- Working knowledge of latest Windows operating systems
- Mobile Apps / iPad & Tablets
- Basic knowledge of audio equipment
- WAN Networks & LAN
- Antivirus Software
- Bluetooth knowledge
- A+ certification helpful
- Comfortable with 3 of the most popular browsers and Google searches
- Knowledge of peripheral
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to work well with people required including in person and by telephone
- Extensive computer knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required across groups that include customers, consumers, and colleagues
- Excellent organization skills required.
- Ability to understand technical information is required.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical information to a variety of disciplines
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing marketplace
Transforming the hearing care industry
Starkey Hearing Technologies is a recognized world leader in high quality audio technology. We serve our customers by providing a broad range of hearing devices that meet a variety of hearing needs. Through unsurpassed customer service practices, we strive to bring a human touch to hearing healthcare. Starkey Hearing Technologies' family of companies includes Audibel, Micro-Tech, NuEar, and Starkey. Starkey Hearing Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Benefits of employment
We offer our full time associates a full benefits package that includes a generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) plan, Profit Sharing, 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), Health and Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability and Flexible Spending. What's more, we're committed to helping our associates attain their full potential through in-house and on-the-job training, and tuition reimbursement.
- 2 years ago - save job
As a Starkey Hearing Technologies’ brand, Starkey is much more than the hearing aids we produce. Starkey is an experience. One that...