Job Title: Customer Service Trainer I Job Code: 10251 Department: Call Center Operations Last Updated: 1/21/2012 |
Responsible for the delivery of account-specific skills training to SYKES customer support agents using diverse methods including classroom instruction, one-on-one mentoring, and facilitation of e-Learning opportunities. To facilitate organizational flexibility and quality of training, this position is also responsible for providing customers and end users technical phone support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Adherence to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity.
- Administers effective evaluation and testing techniques to assess trainee performance.
- Assure preparation of the instructional site, including PC configuration, network connectivity, audio-visual equipment, props and other training supplies.
- Communicates with management, support agents, and client representatives using professionally written email, letters and memos.
- In collaboration with account and center management, conducts needs analysis using methods such as agent testing, remote quality monitoring and performance tracking.
- Delivers classroom instruction, demonstrating effective communication, presentation, media applications, questioning, conflict resolution, and employee management skills.
- Focuses instruction around agent behaviors that ensure customer satisfaction, contractual metric compliance, and increased revenue for the company.
- Mentors individual customer support agents during extended periods of time when not engaged in classroom instruction.
- Prepares and organizes instructional manuals, learning aids, job aids, and learning evaluations such as quizzes and tests.
- Reviews course materials and trainee information, preparing for training delivery.
- Reviews training programs for completeness and accuracy, recommending revisions or additions when necessary.
- Provides customers and end users with product and/or technical phone support by: o
- Receiving transactions from users regarding customer service or technical support related needs based upon the scope of support provided by contract to Sykes' clients. o
- Determining appropriate action to be taken on customer's behalf, which may include problem determination and appropriate next steps. Informs customer of those appropriate next steps and works with customer to achieve issue resolution. o
- Responsible for meeting established individual and team performance targets, which include customer service, productivity and quality standards.
- Incorporates skills obtained while providing technical phone support in future customer support agent training course development.
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
SYKES - 12 months ago
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated (SYKES) is a provider of outsourced customer contact management solutions and services in the business...