An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Simplyhealth as Customer Service Trainer in our Andover office.
At Simplyhealth the role of Customer Service Trainer is to ensure that the Customer Services team members have the right skills, knowledge and behaviours to deliver world-class service to our customers.
As a Customer Service Trainer you will:
* Design and document an inspirational service training strategy to support Simplyhealth's objectives for behaviours, service standards and competence requirements.
* Take accountability for the delivery, through trainers and team leaders, of the Training Plan. Develop and implement effective measures of ROI to ensure all training being delivered is producing and supporting improved service performance.
* Act in a consultative capacity with the Senior Customer Services Managers in respect of the assessment of business issues, coaching, and staff development requirements and use training expertise to design, implement and measure training and coaching.
* Evaluate the training needs of the Customer Services Department to decide on which training can be delivered in-house and which would benefit from the services of an external provider. Ensure the selection of suppliers is in line with our values and that they are monitored and measured to ensure effective ROI.
* Build and maintain effective working relationships across the Customer Services management team to foster a positive approach to training and development, promoting the benefits of developing, maintaining and retaining competent staff.
* Design, document and deliver a Customer Services induction that promotes Simplyhealth's values, market position and unique approach to customer service.
* Design, document and deliver outstanding telephone skills training to allow advisors to deliver the highest levels of empathy and personal customer service.
* Monitor and record empathy levels, analysing results and identifying improvement plans to provide to internal customers.
* Design, document and deliver DPA training that ensures regulatory requirements are met whilst maintaining empathy and personal service.
* Undertake training needs analysis of service skills and behaviours and work with Managers and Team Leaders, developing solutions or liaising with L&D where appropriate.
* To plan, co-ordinate and monitor delivery of initiatives where appropriate to enhance the service provided to our customers and ensure that Treating Customers Fairly guidelines are met.
* Ensure customer service training is measured and monitored through the use of Exambuilder and that records are easily available for review.
As a Customer Advisor you'll need to have:
* Proven ability to design and implement training programmes
* Formal training qualification or experience
* Previous experience in a customer-focused environment
* Knowledge of the PMI or insurance market
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* IT literate
* Ability to extract and interpret data from audits and reports
In return for your skills, experience and enthusiasm, we offer a competitive salary and bonus scheme, 28 days holiday and excellent career progression opportunities.
Loffredemploi - 11 months ago
SimplyHealth.com is an online marketplace where individuals and small businesses can research, purchase and manage their health insurance...