Seeking to fill a position for a Customer Service and Data Entry Rep.
Location: Plymouth, MN
Department: Customer Service
Job Schedule: Full Time
Who is Knowledge Marketing?
Knowledge Marketing (KM) is a MN based four-time INC 5000 winner with a reputation for quality products and outstanding service. We are in a continued rapid growth mode and need to add additional talent to the KM team to help increase our sales, bring on new clients and continue our high level of client satisfaction! The marketplace we serve is in a state of transition and KM is there leading the way forward. Successful, growing small businesses like KM are the heartbeat of the American economy and we need you to help us continue on our journey.
Responsible for answering customer service calls, assisting in preparation of work for data entry, keying data entry daily to update subscriber databases and other administrative tasks as needed.
Responsibilities are diverse and include:
• Updating customer records on a computerized data base and researching and responding to low and medium complexity customer inquiries.
• Individuals will resolve customer inquiries, and perform due diligence on customer inquiries through oral/written communications.
• Candidates will have demonstrated problem solving capabilities, as well as good oral communication skills on the telephone/email
• Successful candidates will have basic Windows knowledge and Internet Explorer skills.
• Candidates should be able to type 40 wpm, have data entry proficiency (min. 4000 keystrokes) and the ability to perform basic database querying.
• Proficient in 10 key (numeric)
• Type 40 wpm (4000 keystrokes) (alpha)
• Word, Excel, Outlook are required
• Multi-tasking skills
• Team player with great communication skills
• Good organizational and multi-tasking skills a must
• Ability to work in high volume fast paced environment
• 1+ plus years office background
• Timeliness when calling subscriber/clients and ensures all data is entered correctly
• Be able to lift 25 lbs.
Interested candidates should email their resume directly to Heidi.Justin@teamkm.com