BorrowLenses is looking for an extremely talented Customer Relations Specialist to help drive our company to the next level.
We are a responsive and agile team who bounce ideas off each other, hand tasks back and forth seamlessly, and work together to get the job done. You'll need to be communicative, conscientious, smart, and able to forecast a 'bigger picture.'
BorrowLenses is first and foremost a fun and casual place to work, no doubt, but it can prove to be a hectic working environment that requires determination, attention to minute detail, and the ability to focus on the task at hand amid ringing phones and mass quantities of boxes moving in and out of the workplace on a daily basis. It's a bit chaotic at times, we won't lie, but we're a five-star rated team of ass-kickers that rely on each other to get the job done, and our customers love what we do for them. The best part about all of this? You will have unfettered access to our massive collection of photo gear. In addition to gear we also provide a laid back work environment, medical benefits, paid vacation, 401k and free lunch on Wednesdays.
Borrowlenses.com is searching for friendly Customer Relations Specialist to join our growing
Our Customer Relations department interfaces with clients by email, phone, and chat. We work
very closely with every department and handle each step of the customer’s rental experience.
This position requires the representative to have a high retention rate, a lust for details, and
strong grammatical skills. They must be able to communicate calmly when handling difficult
customers, have the ability to multitask 3 or more projects, and assist customers with equipment
The primary role of a representative is to ensure the customer’s satisfaction in our product and
our service. We constantly strive for a 100% acceptance rate, even when this goal seems
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with customers
- Supplying quick response times (via email, chat, and phones)
- Knowing all practices and policies of Borrowlenses.com
- Troubleshooting equipment problems, and general account issues
- Recommending appropriate gear based on the customer’s needs
- Bachelors degree or equivalent photography/videography experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Basic Knowledge of photographic equipment
- Basic computing skills
- Degree and extensive background in photography/videography